Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I just want to say that Christmas is my favorite season of all! I love decorating the tree and the house while listening to Alabama and Kenny Rogers Christmas. I love just the feeling of Christmas. It is such a giving time. Most importantly this is the time where we celebrate the most amazing event of all time, the birth of Jesus Christ God's Son.
How grateful we should be that God sent His Son so humbly to become human like us, just so he could save us from ourselves. I look at Christmas so differently now as an adult because as a kid it was ONLY about the presents and the feeling. Unfortunately that's how most of the world still sees Christmas, Jesus has no part. If they could only see that we would not be celebrating this Holiday if it were not for HIM! CHRIST-mas, that is ALL it stands for. This day is for Christ. I hope that we all including myself take time to stop and reflect on what Christmas is really about this year. Yes it is about spending time with your family and loving everyone but it is about remembering what God did for us. It is Jesus' birthday and we should make it all about Him. When it is our birthday we celebrate God giving us life! So let's rejoice in His day Dec 25th
God Bless you and yours. Merry Christmas!
Much Love, A

1 comment:

JandK Walters said...

Hey I hope you had a wonderful Christmas I miss you...New years resolution #1 pursue those that matter. You do my sweet friend so I will try to be better in 2008! Lots of love! k