Sunday, January 20, 2008

Experiancing God

I just want to say God is good. I have had such a good week in the Lord and I know it is only going to get better. I was struggling with a decision this time last week and finally last Monday made a decision that could change my life. I just want to say that I truly believe that sometimes God is up there looking down on us just waiting for US to make the decision. I don't know if you are like me and want to see the writing on the wall but as my friend Diane put it to me today, the one time it was written on the wall in the bible, it was not a pretty sight.
I think he wants us to make the decision because He already knows that we know what to do. All I know is that I have felt such a release from a heaviness and it feels great. I felt like I could finally worship fully today at church and I know he blessed me in other ways. I was coming home from Atlanta on Saturday from a Jewelers conference that I attended with some wonderful people. As I got off at the exit to my destination I had two girls in the car with me and I just told them " Girls I just have to praise God right now because I have struggled with anxiety for so long especially on trips and I did not one time struggle this weekend, I just have to praise you Jesus!" He really released that from me, something that didn't even really have anything to do with the decision I was trying to make but simply because I was obedient to Him. I just wanted to share my heart mainly because if you are struggling to make a decision whether it is life changing or not, He will give you that peace that surpasses all understanding but it is up to us to take action and move forward with the right thing. I promise He will bless you. I love experiencing things like this because I see God working in my life and that is so amazing!

3 comments:

JandK Walters said...

I cant wait to watch and learn from you as you walk in the fruit of that decision! I had so much fun with you this weekend and I am very blessed to have you in my life! Love, love! K

Anonymous said...

So...I have finally got 2 catch up on ur blogs! How inspiring. You know me better than most, so I'm in the stage of being a sponge and absorb what people say and do around me. For the first time in my life, I am learning not how 2 live my life, but how my life is supposed 2 be lived. There are many people 2 thank 4 that, and you are on of them. I am blessed 2 have you in my life. If I haven't told you yet, thank you.
Love ya
Candice

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled to see God move in your life in such a tangible way. I pray God will bless me in the fruit of this as much as you :) You know what I mean! This weekend will be fun!