More bloggin' a comin'! I haven't had anything to write about really but the last couple of weeks have been a treat for me and for a couple of friends. I always get to do these cool things because of Jimmy being in entertainment but I always wish someone could be there with me. So last week, I got to go to see Keith Urban one of my very favorite artists. I don't have many FAVORITE oh my goodness people i just love but Keith Urban is certainly one of them. I've been begging Jimmy to take me and with everything Keith has been through its been a while since he has been on tour. We got to go to what they called the radio room and hang out with this cool decor, refreshments and drinks and in walks Keith, as normal and humble as could be. We had a five min conversation about past times and his new baby and what type of cologne he was wearing :) and then took a picture. We also got to go to a sound check party with Carrie Underwood and got to talk with her for a few minutes and take a picture which she kicked her hills off for ol' shorty here. That was such a great concert. Keith Urban is one of the most talented artist ever. THEN ironically this weekend Kenny Chesney was in town with a few of his "buddies" and me and my friend Sarah and my bro got to go to that. I hardly ever go to concerts even though I have the opportunity because I'm just not a crowd person and its all the same to me but it just fell this way as far as the events I actually wanted to attend. We had a blast! It was packed down at the stadium. We got to hang out backstage and meet Kenny and hang out in the biggest suite Ive ever seen, eat for free and were surprised with FRONT ROW! Yea I will have to say that was pretty cool. Ive never sat front row for anything. We had a great time. My friend and I were talking about how much fun you can have sober. Of course half of the people, more than half were so drunk they probably wont remember anything. Despite Kenny crushing the bones in his foot coming up through the stage the concert was great. I will have to say he was a trooper for hanging in for the whole show but I felt really bad for him. Anyway, here are some pictures of course that I have to show off below.
Jimmy,Me and Keith Urban (I didn't intentionally have my arm only around Keith :)

Jimmy, (short Carrie as she put it) and Me. This picture actually got put in R&R magazine which goes out to all of the media which was really cool. Something to pass down to your kids one day.

Kenny and Me

Kenny and Andrew

Kenny and Sarah

Sarah and Andrew backstage

Amanda and Sarah backstage

Andrew Acting A Fool

Me and Andrew showing how close we are to the stage
4 comments:
SOOO fun!!!! It looks like y'all had a blast! :) Those pics are just too cute.
i mean really...my friends are so cool! I am going to live vicariously through you! K
Amanda, great photos! Didn't know I had met such a celebrity:) Heard about the Chesney fall from one of Gibson's friends who was there - wow. I just love his "Summertime". Keep us posted on the celebrity world!
hey, I just attended the Baltimore kenny chesney concert and got to sit where you guys were and it was amazing. I was just wondering how you were able to get backstage passes b/c it seems imposible. I was just wondering how you came by them. And I am not sure how you would respond to this b/c im new but my email is jcomegys@udel.edu...and my name is Justin.
Thank you for your time,
Justin
Post a Comment