Thursday, July 17, 2008

OverSeas

So how random is this, three of my best friends are all overseas at the same time! One of them is in Greece/Turkey/Egypt on vacation, the other one is in Turkey visiting family, totally separate, meaning they don't even know each other and the other one is in Aruba. I just had to say that this is so crazy. Its one thing to not be able to pick up the phone and call one friend because you can call the other one but can you picture me now starring at my phone saying oh let me call...nope..oh I can call..nope oh but I can call ...NOPE!

I already appreciate my friends so much, so maybe the Lord is teaching me that I need my alone time for a couple weeks without my friends and the only way He knew to do it was to remove them from me for a little while. :) Sometimes He will do that I am telling you. When He is trying to get your attention, sometimes He will do that, just like a daddy. Anyway, just thought I would put that out there. Thankfully I am going to the beach for a much needed vacation and to spend some much needed sweet time with the Lord and in a good book. I can not wait but I still miss my girls!

Brooke (Almond)


Rheagan (Rea Rea)


Casey (Kay Kay)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to miss ya girl. Weeks go by faster than I care to think about. We will be home before you know it. Till then I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this blog from somewhere in the aegean sea - between athens and egypt. cool huh? I miss you and wish you were right here with me. you would love it. we'll have to take a trip like this sometime together. that woudl be fun!!! i hadn't thought of it like that, but maybe the Lord is teaching u that you can do without us for a short time at least. not too long though, i hope. hehe love u girl!!

Anonymous said...

I love the friendship yall share! It is so encouraging to see between sisters in Christ! You guys are so awesome!