Monday, August 3, 2009

Flying solo

This week I am on my own. Week 1 it was me and Jimmy and Week 2 was me and my mom. I cant say enough thanks to my mom who worked her butt off while she was here. Thanks mom!
I am 6 hours into flying solo and so far so good. She is sound asleep, Ive washed clothes, cleaned bottles and made the bed and I am able to catch up with friends on the computer. Not bad. Since my last blog, things have been going good. Trying to establish a schedule and work on training myself to let her cry a little when she goes down for a nap because just in 2 weeks she is already spoiled from us holding her so much :) she now weighs 7lbs 5oz from 6lbs 3oz. She lost some weight after the first couple of days but has gained her original weight and more in 2 weeks. She is a little piggy. We cant stop looking at her and kissing her cute face. I know you just want to see the pictures so here they are from this weekend

Sweet Smile


With Granny and Pops


Daddy always nicknames his children and this was the name he chose for Naomi :)


Hanging out with Granny


Wide Eyes

1 comment:

Crystal Pistol said...

I love your pictures! Your family is beautiful! Baby "Pee Wee" is a doll!