Monday, March 17, 2008

BFFE

My friend Casey and her family came down to our house this weekend and hung out for a while. We have been friends for 15 years! Gosh I am getting old :) They have the cutest little girl Alayna and she is a trip. We were playing the silent game and I made her cry because I yelled out YOU LOSE and pointed at her. She didnt like that very much but I figured since we had been doing that the whole time it was no big deal lol. She talks like a little adult but she sounds Latino sometimes. It is hilarious. Here are some pictures. We went to this museum that we thought would be fun but was boring. The most fun we had was sliding down the fire pole.

Alayna acting crazy (she is 4)


Amanda & Jimmy sliding down the pole at the kids museum (look at Alayna's face)


Amanda and Casey

I posted 2 blogs, see the other one below







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are just too cute in these pictures!

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun time. It's good to see Casey--her daughter is adorable!

JandK Walters said...

I cannot believe how old casey's little girl is I thought she was a babe. Casey looks exactly the same, you both have aged so well!!! I love ya