Thursday, March 13, 2008

Unleashed Conference



Today we went to this amazing conference, at an amazing church,New Spring, with an amazing no nonsense pastor. I'm sure many of you have heard of Perry Noble or his church before. The conference was mainly for leadership but I got so much out of it. I could sit and listen to this guy for hours preach the word of God. He just keeps you on your toes and rolling in the floor laughing. He definitely has a gift. Check out their website at www.newspring.cc/ and you can listen to his sermons or you can read Perry Nobles blog which you can find under my favorite bloggers on my home page. So anyway the music was loud and absolutely incredible and done with such excellence. God is really using this church to save a lot of souls. I love the way he preaches, and just steps all over peoples toes but for God's glory. There are so many walls up out there around Christianity that need to be brought down and this man through God is teaching people how to do that. If you get a chance to go to this next year I would highly recommend it especially for leaders in the church. You need to hear this stuff.

picture logo is from their website

No comments: