I had the honor of celebrating two of my favorite girls birthdays the other day and I wanted to share some pictures from that event. I love birthdays, they have always been a big deal in my family. My mom made our birthdays special in our home so I like to try to carry on that tradition with our family and friends. It was a lot of fun, we had cake and balloons and flowers - grown up style :) The only one missing is Sarah who made most of the food and had to leave :( We love you Sarah
Brooke and Rheagan with their tulips.
blowing out the candles
Our crew Kdub,Liz,Brooke,me,Rea,Katie,Michelle
I love these girls and I am so blessed to be a part of their lives and what God is doing in them.
2 comments:
YAY! These pictures are so cute. Thanks for posting them. Thank you and Sarah SO much for having that party for us! Y'all are such good friends. I love you too!!
and you were so the best hostess ever! i mean seriously those meatballs were off the chain! i love you! K
Post a Comment