Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10 Year Reunion!

I know its always crazy when your high school reunion comes around because you cant believe how long it has been. That is exactly how I felt. I cant believe its been 10 years! I was on the fence about going to my reunion but after much thought and back and forth with my friends, I will go if you go, we all decided to go together. We actually ended up having a blast! It was so good seeing everyone, they all looked exactly the same. We laughed, danced, reunited, it was great. Here are some pictures from the night.


We started off the night meeting at Chris's parents house where we used to hang all the time. The home of my 2nd parents, oh how it was the same as when I left. Very loving, loud and fun



This is Jackie(the smartest girl in high school), Casey, Cory(the funniest guy) and me




The 3 Musketeers back in the day. Leslie, Chris and me




Girls pic (there were like 5 cameras going at once) Left to right Casey, Brantley,Tanner, Me,Leslie, Holly, Hope, and Ashely







Holly, Me, Casey and Tanner

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! Thanks for posting pictures. I hope we will be in country for the next one. Maybe I'll get to go to one before we are all using walkers, wearing diapers and can't remember any body's name. :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! Glad you had an awesome time with friends!