Quick blog about a fun day with two of my girlfriends and Jimmy at the Clemson game. It is that time of year and we are at every home game. There is nothing like the
hype of driving up to Clemson, tailgating, hearing the band play, and watching the most exciting 25 seconds in college football, our TIGERS running down the hill into DEATH VALLEY! It gives me chills in on a 90 degree day, seriously. It is so beautiful, even if you are not a Clemson fan, going up to Clemson is an
experience. I love it! It is in the middle of no where but once you get there, the atmosphere is so great. I used to go up as a kid with my mom and some friends of ours to
Tigerama, cook out chili and have a good
ol time. Now going as an adult I am a die hard fan. Here are some pictures from the day.
Sara, Me and Rheagan (you can see the stadium in the back) We have a great parking spot.
Rea Rea and Me Cheezin and shopping for jewelry
Now this is cute. Shopping downtown Clemson we found these hats.
Not complete without the PAW
3 comments:
Looks like SO much fun!! I wish we lived closer to UNC so we could go to the Carolina games. You look super cute, btw.
Love ya!!
I had a blast girls! Thanks for making this such a fun fun day after the tigers lost:(
Sarah
sounds like a blast!!!!! you guys look soo cute!
Casey
Post a Comment