I chose the title what to expect because its a new year, new beginnings and we really don't know what to expect. This really goes for pregnancy. Everybody can tell you what to expect but you really don't know until you go through it yourself.
Jimmy and I are so excited about bringing a new creation into this world! It has been a good 3 months, the nausea, I cant really complain and the Lord has really kept the tiredness away this 1st trimester, which I begged him too because I just don't think I could have handled it with working too.
I will be giving updates along the way and pictures of course as we travel this journey to the unknown :) Any advice is very much appreciated too!
Love to all! Here is the 1st picture of our baby. So incredible!

Isn't it just perfect! You can see its profile and its leg kicking up in the air. When we were at the doctor it was jumping, waving, kicking. I think its gonna be a hyper one :)
3 comments:
have I formally congratulated you?! I've BEEN sooo excited. I got the info out of Katie about a month ago, because I had a hunch:) So thrilled for you guys!
I'm just so excited for you. I think it's so cool that we are due just days apart! I wish we could share it living closer but it's still fun to email and talk about the latest! Enjoy this time. I am so glad you haven't been sick or feeling too tired. It makes it so much easier to enjoy. I will be continuing to pray for you my friend!
so excited!!!
Post a Comment