I am soooo excited about today. We have our 20wk ultrasound and we will hopefully find out the gender of the baby. I prayed selfishly this morning to God that he would position the baby perfectly so we could see it. :) They will also do all of the measurements of the head, neck, legs etc and look at the 4 chambers of the heart. Pretty cool. I will keep you all updated if i find something out today. We painted the nursery yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it. I have been wanting this color in my house for years and have been searching and finally found it to be used for the nursery. It is called Saybrook Sage. I saw it in Pottery Barn of course because that is the look I'm going for. It is the prettiest green color and perfect for our little baby. I can just picture the dark wood furniture in there now and the black and white photos on the wall of the most perfect maternity and baby pictures that Brooke, the best photographer in the world is going to take. :) If you have never checked out her website you need to. Its www.brooketurnerphotography.com and make sure you check out the blog. Anyway side note. I am very excited and cant wait to have some good news for everyone. I haven't really had any preferences except Rheagan who says she wants a nephew ;)
Have a great day. Will write again soon!
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Girl! I was thinking about this big day of yours this morning and then your email arrived! So excited for you two!! Love you! Diane
Post a Comment