Thursday, March 5, 2009

ITS A GIRL!!

I think it just sink in this morning when I woke up that I am having a baby girl. All day yesterday it didn't seem real for some reason but I am super excited and Jimmy is ecstatic to say the least. When we went in to the doctor for the ultrasound she was not really moving much. Same as last time too. I don't know if that is any indicator of a calm child :) One can hope! She likes to turn her back but the Dr finally got between the legs and there were no boy parts. Her heart was beating at 164 which is a typical girl heartbeat. Everything looked really good, he looked all 4 chambers of the heart and measured the head and we got a lot of thigh shots so those look good too. she has both hands and feet and her spine couldn't be more perfect. So the next appointment I will be taking the glucose test hoping that comes back negative so I don't have to do the 3 hours test. I go back April 1st. Yay for girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Amanda!!! That is so so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet her:)
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby GIRL!!! I know that she will melt your heart, like mine did! LOL