Monday, April 27, 2009

UPDATE

Here I am again to say what a terrible and inconsistent blogger I am :) I thought about writing something really spiritual and Godly today because the Lord was definitely speaking to me through His word but that will give me something to write about tomorrow.

So I am really excited that the time is getting close for meeting our baby girl. It has been a really easy pregnancy so far, Praise God and hope it continues. This month and next month I have a lot of things coming up and one of those includes baby showers!!! yay!! I am super excited. Jimmy's sister in law Sharon is throwing me one in May just for Jimmy's huge family. We had to do a separate shower just for his family. Later in May by childhood Bestie Casey and Melissa are having a shower for my family and then in June my bestie Brooke and some girls are throwing me one here. I am so excited to get to hang out with everyone and share in this season. I also love that my mom is coming down after all of this and helping me organize the baby's room, she is the ultimate organizer. Thank goodness for MOM's!

Jimmy and I went on our last hurrah (is that how you spell it, I don't know) before the baby to the coast of NC. My moms boss was gracious enough to let us use her incredible beach home for that and we had a really good time. This weekend our girls bible study group is going down to the beach for 3 days and have some fellowship time and worship time with God. I can't wait, these are the times when true friendships are built. I know God is going to bless this time especially through our friend Kelly who is doing the teaching.

Other things I am excited about are that we finally made decisions and ordered all the big items we needed to get. Furniture, stroller, car seat etc. The furniture will be here next week! the bedding I picked out will be here today. I am anxiously waiting for the UPS man to get here. My grandmother Sarah came by a few days ago and gave me some ideas and I found exactly what we had in mind which is great feeling.

Also the baby has been moving a lot, feeling body parts more now which is SO weird but really cool at the same time. I cant wait until we can see her move across my stomach, it will just freak Jimmy out and I can not wait to see his face :)

That is really about it, I have my next Dr's appt this week so I am always anxious to see her in the ultrasound and get it on tape. We are taking a birthing class for 5 weeks and it has been real informational. I do not ever want to see the birth of the baby again though, I could have gone without that image in my head. I'm glad I wont see that when I am giving birth and I think Jimmy has officially decided to stay right beside my head :)

Here are some random Pictures
Me and Jimmy on our day trip to Wilmington while on vacation

Me and Jimmy/Wilmington

Bedding/We got the Toile valance, sheets,bed skirt, bumper and quilt


(2part furniture pic) This is the crib and the color we ordered


This is the dresser we got, in the back w/mirror in the dark wood


Hope everyone is doing well! Love you all!

No comments: