Here is the update. Went to my weekly Dr appt today and the Dr said I have just had the perfect pregnancy and will have a perfect delivery. Praise Jesus! That has been our prayer. Of course he doesnt know how labor will go but to hear your Dr say that is comforting. I have dilated he said to "nickel" size and making progress. I didnt gain any weight since the last 2 weeks so I am still at 20 pounds total weight gain which isnt bad. The baby weighs about 6.2/6.3 and Dr. Hanna said it would be perfect if she was at 6.5. I think so too! He said I may see him next week or I may not. Last time he said it wouldnt be that week which means it could be any day now!! Im sure every time the phone rings at my moms or close friends on call they are wondering if this is it. I just pray its not in the middle of the night. I know everyone laughs at me but I would like to get a good nights sleep and then go into labor :) that way Im not up all day then up all night until God knows how long. BUT we cant plan these things so I will just have to trust God and his perfect timing.
Here's a good belly shot for you
Me and my pregger friend Rheagan. We got to hang out one last time just the girls at the pool before our baby's. Next time we will have our little babies at the pool :)
2 comments:
aahhhh.....such sweet pics! i'm getting excited too!! i can't wait to hold little Naomi in my arms and kiss those sweet feet! love yoU! D
Won't be long now! So excited for you and Jimmy! I pray peace would guard you minds and hearts as you go through this process. It is really excited and I pray you would enjoy every moment. I even enjoyed the early contractions with Bella. It's just such an amazing miracle that we get to experience, even if things don't go exactly as planned. God has us in his hand and He will be with you. Be blessed my friend.
Post a Comment