Wednesday, July 8, 2009

37

This will be short and sweet. Just wanted to update you. Today I am 37 weeks and 3 days. Just got back from the Dr and nothing has really changed from last week. Still 1cm dilated. I was hoping maybe I would be a little bit further. Everything looks good on the ultrasound, heart, movement, fluid etc so we are making good progress. He said she weighs about 6.3 give or take and doesn't think I will be having an 8 pounder which is good. Everything is pretty much done. Jimmy put together the bassinet, stroller, highchair and put the car seat in the car. The guest room is ready for guests and the nursery is complete. All we have to do now is wait. I had my first bad day yesterday, I was just feeling really crappy. I ate way to much on Monday and it resulted in a bad stomach ache all day yesterday, couldn't eat a thing. I have learned my lesson and know that I can not eat that much ever until this baby is born. Hope all is well. We will keep everyone updated.

No comments: