Wednesday, October 3, 2007

To Old Friends and New Ones..

I just want to say that I love my friends, I love how they love the Lord as much as I do, I love how they listen and care, I love that we can laugh together and cry together.
It is so much fun watching each other grow.
I don't know what I would do without all of you.
I went out to dinner tonight with one of my best friends and also a new friend. It was a very refreshing time having dinner with the girls and getting to know Sara. It was the start of a new friendship, she is an awesome addition and I cant wait to get to know her more. As for Brooke I don't know what I would do without you! I look forward to our lunches so much and we need to get the "book club" back on track to meeting regularly. For those of you that don't know its not really a "book club", its just a group of awesome ladies sitting around talking about God. I love it.
Anyway I just wanted all my friends that read this to know that I love you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot express how much your friendship means to me. It is so exciting to grow closer to each other as we grow to know our Savior more intimately. You're a God-Send - really..His hand has been in our friendship ever since that first night we met, thanks to Maria. Every chance I get, I thank her for introducing us. Here's to many more years of friendship, many new friendships, and most importatly more spiritual growth.

JandK Walters said...

this is so hillarious I promise I had not read it first! I love you! k