Friday, May 23, 2008

Wash Over Me

Praise be to the God who renews me overnight! I am overwhelmed with joy because he takes care of me and wipes away my sorrow. Today I see his grace and how his blood washes over me and makes me pure. I just have to believe that God does everything for a reason no matter how bad it is. He has taught me so much over the last few days. I realize who my friends really are, those who come through in a time of grieving, a family who cries my tears for me, how wonderful my marriage is and the small things do not matter, that I have hope that one day I will be a mom and a good one at that (thanks Lindsay), and that I am stronger than I thought I was. Bring it on Satan because you are not going to knock this woman down! My Father is the King of Kings and he has already won the battle for me! I love you Lord and I will lift my hands to worship you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can think about when I read that is "great is thy faithfulness".."morning by morning new mercies I see"
He is so good, even in the tough times. He's teaching us to have faith in who He is, not just what He does or does not do for us. I love you!!! So glad your spirits have been lifted!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gore Family said...

You are so inspiring to me! It is so encouraging to see such a humble heart share its strength and faithfulness! I have much to learn from you - This experience has added a dimension to your testimony that is going to rock at the conference you are speaking at!! Thanks for reminding everyone what it is all about!