Monday, May 26, 2008

Herbs

So these are my Herbs with the H pronounced as Brooke says. She cracks me up with her made up words, sometimes the things that she says are too funny. Anyway, I am very proud of my herbs because a. I am not a green thumb at all and b. I feel like Jimmy and I actually did something domestic. Jimmy loves to cook so he is super excited that he gets to walk out onto the deck and pick him some fresh herbs. On top of that we bought a new grill. To much excitement in one weekend.
The top picture is rosemary and sage and the second picture is basil and thyme. We also planted some peppers in the last picture...yum

Just thought I would share with y'all my herbs, don't be jealous, you can buy them at Lowe's or Home Depot and plant your very own. Aren't they beautiful.




5 comments:

Bloggerguyatlarge said...

Hey baby, lets pray these grow better than our ivy on the front porch :)

Jessi said...

Okay I hope we don't totally miss one another! I won't get to Cola until Wednesday afternoon & I leave Columbia on Monday! I'd love to meet! I'm so thankful K has such amazing friends to take care of her:)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! See, you can be domestic! :) I love herbs and cooking with fresh ones. I hope they do good!
Love ya! Michelle

Gore Family said...

See the more you look the more you find to blog about!! I love clicking on your link and being proven wrong when my mind says "lets just see if theres a new one up!" I hate you are going to Seattle before we get to use our "text tree" out for the birth! Have a wonderful week!! We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I amuse you with my made up words. I'm a weird bird thats for sure :) I love you and can't wait for you to come back home to the east coast. Cola is not the same without you 6.25 miles away.