So there is nothing like going on vacation and on the last day being admitted overnight with a kidney stone when your flight leaves the next morning. Yes you read this correctly, I am sitting in my hospital room (nice room I should add) on pain
meds, good ones, hoping I am going to pass this stone. Ive never even been in a hospital for more than an hour and now I am staying for the first time overnight.
That's pretty good if you ask me. Right now I feel like
Kdub, sitting here at midnight writing about the day from the hospital bed. They even gave me my own power of the pain
meds :) I will have to say if you ever get sick in Seattle go to North West Hospital. They are the nicest nurses and techs and the doctor was great, he really cares about you which is why he made me change my flight plans and wrote an excuse note for me. So more about the more positives of my trip later when I get home.
That's all for now. Pray for me!
5 comments:
I just have one thing to say...
ME!!!
(for anyone else who reads this i'm really not crazy i promise thats an inside joke i'd love to let you in on sometime :)
I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick so far away-from family and friends. My prayers go up for you-can you still eat sushi?
Girl?!? How does this happen to you? I SOOOO hope you are feeling better really soon. Kidney stones stink. I know your pain. Love you and am praying for you!
Oh girl, I am so sorry. I am definitely praying for you and hope you feel better soon. Keep us up to date.
Hello, I have to throw in a correction on the hospital stay. You were in the hospital five days when you were born due to jaundice and another time when you were two years old for five days with asthma and pneumonia. Moms know these things:)
Post a Comment