
Our trip to Seattle was good, it always is when we go. The city known always to be green which is why it got the name Emerald City always has good shopping, beautiful
scenery, great food, and of course Starbucks. We left the warm weather to be in the cool overcast which was nice for a couple of days, now it 105 in this heat bowl. But the main reason we went was to see our friends and our 3 beautiful God children. These are 3 of the cutest kids in the world. The little boy is Josiah and the two girls are
Isabela and Olivia. I am so blessed to be a part of these kids lives when I can. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more but maybe one day. I also included the beautiful landscape picture that Jimmy too

k because he was very proud of it. Our friends Robert and Heidi are the parents of these sweet gifts and we just love them so
much. I
just wanted to put the picture of me giving Olivia a bath because she is just so cute. At the bottom are our friends Rosalyn and Darin and their two kids. Darin sort of reminds me of Justin,
Brookes husband a little bit. She is cracking up in the picture because her son was trying to be as tall as me which
isnt that hard anyway. Sorry if these pictures are all far apart. I was getting
aggravated at the system because it
wouldn't let me do what I wanted. I just wanted you to know how much I love all of our sweet friends in Seattle


4 comments:
Thanks baby for posting my postcard-quality picture of the Seattle shipyard and skyline :)
You are too kind. Thanks for loving my kids. We couldn't ask for better godparents. You are such great examples of God's grace, love, kindness, and we love that you guys are involved in their lives. Thank you!
so glad you went and so glad your home1 I CANT WAIT to see you today and think it is awesome you went to see your God children i know they miss you! Love u! k
Post a Comment