Ok, you know I am bored when I post what I am about to post. I am just so proud of our deck garden and what it is producing that I have to show you. We have all kinds of things out there, tomato's, red, orange, and yellow bell peppers, cilantro, basil, thyme, and rosemary. Our tomato plants have like 40 on just one plant! It is really crazy. I am looking forward to having lots of tomato sandwiches with Dukes mayo, some fried green tomato's, and peppers on the grill. Yum! That is one of the great things about summer time :)
Our Huge Tomato

Our First Red Mater

Beautiful Butterfly I Caught Admiring Our Flowers
2 comments:
Eat a tomato sandwich with Dukes mayo for me! There is nothing like Dukes! Do you have a special batter mix for the fried green tomatoes? If so please post it. I would love to try it!
oooh i love me some fried green tomatoes...i'll be over to help you eat some of those :)
Post a Comment